Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arival at Kathmandu International Airport or bus park and transfer to Park village Resorts & Spa or similar at Kathmandu , dinner and overnight at Hotel.( twin sharing )
Day 2 Kathmandu – visit temples.
Breakfast at hotel & morning Pashupathinath Darshan, lunch at hotel, afternoon , clothing inspection and tour briefing -,dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Kathmandu – Nyalam 3750 m ( 150 kms ).
Early breakfasts at hotel, today we arrive at Tibet , lunch at border ( Nepal side ), after immigration and custom formalities - we proceed to Zhangmu ( border Tibet side ), here we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles(Toyota Land Cruiser) - continue drive to Nyalam ( our first overnight in China) , dinner and overnight at Nyalam lodge or similar
Day 4 Nyalam – Day free for acclimatization.
Whole day we are here for the acclimatization , all meals will be provided - overnight at lodge ( Nyalam lodge or similar ).
Day 5 Nyalam – Saga.
After breakfast we drive Saga , en-route you will be passing through Lalungla pass ( 16000ft ) - huge lake Paigu-Tso & Brahmaputra river,
Day 6 Saga - Mansarovar 4558 m ( 450 kms ).
Today is the day for the lifetime that you are going to have darshan of the Holy “Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarover” - day's program as usual, after breakfast at around 8 am , we drive through Mayumu - la pass ( 17000ft ). - the highest point of the driving , lunch on the way , dinner and overnight at Camp Horchu.
Day 7 Mansarovar Parikrama - Darchen .
Till 2 pm free for pooja and hawan , drive to Darchen via Mansarovar parikrama , overnight at Darchen lodge( 3- 4 pax dormitory accomodation ).
Day 8 Darchen – Tarboche – Dirapuk ( 4860 m ).
"Tough day” - after breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for Kailash parikrama to Diraphuk ( 16,500 ft ) - 12 kms , light lunch on the way, Dinner overnight at Camp
Day 9 Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk ( 4760 m ).
Dolma-la pass ( 5200 m ). This is the day every pilgrims talk about, the most difficult journey throughout the yatra - trek up to the 18,600ft. ( Dolma- la Pass) - descend to Gauri kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk , dinner & overnight at Camp .
Day 10 Zuthulpuk- Darchen –
Mansarovar. After breakfast we trek around 6 kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the jeeps will be waiting for us - drive to Darchen , after lunch we drive to Lake Mansarovar ( horchu side ) 70 kms , overnight at Camp
Day 11 Mansarovar to Saga.
We are returning home - leaving this holy place, after breakfast drive up to Dongba , lunch en-route , dinner & overnight stay at Saga
Day 12 Drive to Zhangmu – Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to Zhangmu, after the immigration and custom formalities – cross over to Nepal border , lunch at border guest house and drive to Kathmandu (144 kms). Overnight at Park village Resorts & Spa or similar.
Day 13 Kathmandu.
Transfer to Airport for departure
Cost of Above Package : INRs.83,333/- Per Person For Bus
INRs. 99,999/- per person For Land Cruiser
Payment: Initial Booking amount Rs 10,000/ - only (Non-refundable) along with copy of passport..
Our tailor-made Pilgrimage tour for Indian nationals Services includes:
• Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure.
• 03 nights on twin – sharing accommodation at 3star Hotel in Kathmandu on AP basis.
• Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English – speaking guide.
• Transfers from Kathmandu to Kodari border and back in Non AC buses.
• All applicable taxes and service charges.
• All necessary permits, Tibet/China Group Visa .
• All surface transport in Tibet with supporting truck
• Freshly cooked 3 vegetarian meals a day by our experienced sherpa staff .
• All Camping equipments (tent, mattress, dinning tent, kitchen tent, kitchen utensils, toilet tent , sleeping bag etc ).
• Duffle bag ( big bag for keeping personal clothes and equipments).
• Accommodation as per itinerary in clean comfortable guesthouses through out the trip.
• English Speaking Guide .
• Yaks with yak drivers for carrying camping luggage & cooking equipment's during the Kora.
• Oxygen cylinders.
• Airfares to Kathmandu.
• If need Ponies for riding upon for Kailash Kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities ( landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
• Services other than specified.
Passengers can cancel their trip before their departure; Please send your cancellation by email, Oral cancellation will not be entertained.
Cancellation charges per person :
# 21or more days prior to departure Rs 10,000 non refundable.
# 07 to 15 days prior to the departure 50 % of the Holiday cost.
# 07 or In case of no show 100 % of Holiday cost.
kindly Note :
Its illegal and punishable offence to carry INR 500 /- & INR 1000 /- currency notes in Nepal.